What a day yesterday was – A Day On The Green was fantastic! Here are my five positives for today:
1. Had a ball last night at A Day On The Green – this trip was made that little bit better because of the coach we had going over!
2. I still love the old Detroit Diesel 2 stroke diesel engines – the coach we had going over to A Day On The Green had one (a 8V92TA DDEC)… that sound: MAGIC!
3. I had a few friends to catch up with while I was there – that was amazing!”
4. Remember that your down days will be outnumbered by your up days!
5. Positivity is key when diagnosed with a mental illness – be positive and you will win!
That’s it from me today – stay tuned for more!