Tonight, I just want to share the positives from today! I am looking forward to sharing more of these as days go on!
1. I love the thought of being able to travel – travelling is a positive thing for me!
2. Having the ability to type how I feel is awesome – it’s one step on the road to recovery
3. The road to recovery will be slow – I plan on looking forward, not looking back
4. People may look at me weird – but I am me and the me I am will not change
5. I have learnt that music is a good relaxant – I listen to my iPod as soon as I arrive home from work to unwind from the fast-paced environment of work!
With that, I will close out this post with one of my all-time favourite Garth Brooks songs: