I have Danny at Dream Big, Dream Often to thank for the idea for this entry – so here are some random facts about me:
1. I have had the amazing experience of feeling what it is like to go fast – V8 Supercar style!
2. I love dolphins – it stems from a late 2011 dolphin watch cruise off Port Stephens, NSW, Australia
3. I love coach travel – it’s my other alternative to flying….
4. I used to be scared (not scared – sh*t scared) of heights – I managed to conquer this using a rather unorthodox way!
5. I work for my region’s largest employer, Fletcher International Exports (http://www.fletchint.com.au/dir.htm)
6. I love anything to do with cars and trucks….
7. I love country music! I was raised on it – it would only be right to keep listening to it as I get older
8. I absolutely love American country rock/southern rock band, Confederate Railroad – Jesus and Mama is the first song I heard that I like!
That is me in a nutshell – more to come!