My lovely friend and fellow blogger, Pascale (http://www.lessonsfrommydaughter.me/), has brought up an idea for sharing bucket lists – here is my bucket list in no particular order. Those that have been completed will be marked COMPLETED!
1. Swim with a dolphin – COMPLETED
This was completed in 2012 – and I have done it twice more since then!
2. Fly a helicopter – COMPLETED
Had a go at this when I was in Coffs Harbour in 2014 – damn, it’s so much harder to control than a car!
3. Go for a ride as a pillion on a Harley – COMPLETED
Did this in Coffs Harbour this year – loved every minute of it!
4. Go Hot Air Ballooning
Will get another chance in April 2016 to do this…. couldn’t do it this year as the weather was not kind to us!
5. Go for a joy flight in a helicopter – COMPLETED
I have done so many of these I kinda forgot what it’s like not to be in the air in one!
6. Hot lap in a V8 Supercar – COMPLETED
Refer to 2014 Sydney NRMA 500 – with thanks to Falken Tyres Australia for more on this item! Sitting in a A$400,000 machine with 600hp is rather exhilarating – let alone shooting down the track at 260km/h!
7. Aerobatic joy flight in a Pitts S2C Special aerobatic aircraft
A friend of a friend of mine is a aerobatic pilot who owns a S2C – I would love to do one of these with him!
That’s a condensed version – a more broader version to come!